Announcing the Summit Rotary’s 2020 Car Raffle Winner
CONGRATS, JEFF!! Ticket number 1817. And THANK YOU to all of the individuals and businesses who bought tickets and supported Summit Rotary during this year’s car raffle making this a HUGE success 😀👏🏼👏🏼🚙
2020 Ford Escape SE three-year lease or $14,000 Cash!
Please scroll to the bottom of the page for the official raffle rules.
Exterior - Cobalt Black Metallic All Wheel Drive 1.5L EcoBoost 8-SPD Auto Trans w/ Start-Stop Dark Gray/Black Interior, Cloth Seats Ford Co-Pilot360 Heated Front Seats, Power Driver’s Seat Electric Driver’s Seat, mirrors Backup Camera w/ SUNC3 8” Scrn & AppLink AM/FM MP3 6 Speakers w/ SiriusXM Keypad Entry, Pushbutton Start, Rotary Gear Shift 28MPG Combined; 26 City; 31Hwy 17” Silvered Aluminum Wheels
Ticket sales are limited, so enter soon! 100 percent of net proceeds go towards supporting the many local, national and international endeavors of the Rotary Club of Summit County, including youth programs, literacy promotion, local grants and everything else you find through our website.
Single ticket is $10 with discounts of 4 for $30 and the can’t-beat-it deal of 15 for $100. If all tickets are sold, the odds of winning are 1/394 when purchasing 15 tickets. A maximum of 5,900 tickets will be sold.
The final drawing is held Saturday, September 26th at 4 p.m. at the Historic Park on Main Street in Frisco, CO. Winners need not be present to claim their prize.
For questions regarding Summit Rotary’s Annual Car Raffle or our club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contest is operated by the Raffle Sponsor: "Rotary Summit County" under Colorado Raffle License # 2020-14978. Raffle Sponsor is a part of The Rotary Club of Summit County, POB 415, Frisco, CO 80443. Online sales will terminate on Sept. 25, 2020 (or earlier depending on ticket availability.)
Thank you for visiting! Like us on Facebook for the opportunity to win free information and unlimited warm fuzzies!
The Rotary Club of Summit County's Car Raffle Terms and Conditions
2020 Car Raffle Official Rules
* Contest is operated by the Raffle Sponsor: "Rotary Summit County" under Colorado Raffle License # 2020-14978. Raffle Sponsor is a part of The Rotary Club of Summit County, POB 415, Frisco, CO 80443 * Ticket prices: 1 for $10, 4 for $30, or 15 for $100 * Prize is a 3-year lease on a new 2020 Ford Escape SE, VIN 1FMCU9G6XLUA34309, MSRP $29,790. The value of the lease prize is $16,682.40. OR the winner may choose $14,000 in cash instead of the car lease. * Maximum of 5,900 tickets will be sold; If all tickets are sold, the odds of winning are 1 in 394 when purchasing 15 tickets for $100 * Prize Drawing Location, Date and Time will be at the Historic Park, Main St, Frisco, CO on Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020 at 4:00 pm * Online sales will terminate on or any time before Sept. 25, 2020 depending on ticket availability * You need not be present to win
1) Each purchaser of a raffle ticket must be at least 18 years old and only one individual's name may be associated with each ticket. All federal, state and local rules shall apply to the raffle. Tickets may be purchased from the website or in person from a Rotary Club member. Payments for online tickets may only be by credit or debit card. Any credit or debit card payment that is denied shall disqualify the pending purchase. All online ticket sales shall be by the internet at the raffle website www.winrotarycar.com. All e-mail communications will be sent to the e-mail address provided by a purchaser as part of the purchase. Such communications shall include purchase confirmation and raffle ticket number. Purchaser is required to provide to the Raffle Sponsor a valid, functioning e-mail address and mailing address. The Raffle Sponsor, its processing agent and their respective directors, officers, and members assume no responsibility for incorrect, invalid, terminated or non-functioning e-mail or mailing addresses or lost, incomplete, late, illegible, or undelivered entries or entries without complete, acceptable payment.
2) By submitting an entry, each purchaser acknowledges having read and agreed to abide by these Official Raffle Rules.
3) Once a ticket has been purchased, it is non-refundable except in event the raffle is cancelled in accordance with the raffle regulations of the Colorado Secretary of State. Although a ticket may be transferred, the Raffle Sponsor shall communicate only with the ticket purchaser as shown on its records until proof of the ticket transfer is provided to the Raffle Sponsor. Any transferee of a ticket must be eligible under these Rules in order to win under any drawing.
4) Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets sold as stated above. The odds of winning the car would be (# tickets purchased) / (# tickets sold). Odds of winning improve as more tickets are purchased.
5) If the winner selects the car lease prize, subject to approval of the winner's creditworthiness by Ford Motor Credit and its affiliates, he or she will become the lessee under the terms of the three year lease with all associated rights and obligations. If the winner selects the cash prize, he or she will receive payment by check or by bank transfer at the Sponsor's discretion. View lease summary.
6) The tickets shall be sequentially numbered starting with #1. The raffle period shall be from the date the first ticket is sold, through the Drawing Date and Time or such earlier date and time if the maximum number of tickets is sold. Online ticket sales will be closed at any time before the Drawing Date. Ticket purchase deadlines, and drawing dates, times and locations, may be extended or changed at the Raffle Sponsor's discretion, subject to approval of the Colorado Secretary of State.
7) Each online purchaser will be sent a receipt via e-mail that will identify the purchaser's unique raffle ticket number(s). An image of the completed tickets will be included. The original printed raffle ticket will be retained by the Raffle Sponsor and the stub, with purchaser’s information written in pen so it looks like any other entry, will be entered into the drawing along with the stubs of all other tickets sold. U.S. Postal regulations prohibit the mailing of raffle tickets.
8) At the raffle drawing, the winning raffle ticket stub shall be chosen by picking it from a large container containing all ticket stubs, thoroughly mixed. The winner does not need to be present at the drawing to win.
9) The holders of the winning ticket shall be notified by telephone (if number is available) and/or e-mail and Certified U.S. Mail at the address provided by the purchaser. The winning ticket number and name of the winner and their respective cities (but not addresses) shall also be placed on the Raffle web site immediately after the drawing. This information may also be publicized in other media.
10) The winner of the drawing shall be required to provide the Raffle Sponsor with a signed statement confirming their eligibility under these Rules and applicable law, proof of age and social security number, and a release confirming the Raffle Sponsor's permission to use the winner's name, city, state, and likeness in media releases and other publicity.
11) As a general matter, federal and state income tax will be payable by the winner. Please consult with your own tax advisor. The winner will be solely responsible for paying any such taxes, including the required 25% federal income tax withholding paid through Rotary prior to delivery of the prize.
12) If the car lease prize is chosen it will be awarded in its then present, "as is", condition with a standard manufacturer's warranty. This is a new car but will have several hundred miles on the odometer due to its transport to ticket selling venues around Summit County during the Raffle Period.
13) Purchasers of tickets, by participating in the raffle, release the Raffle Sponsor, its directors, officers, members and agents from any and all liability, loss or claim arising out of any raffle prize, expressly waive any such claim and agree that the liability, if any, of the Raffle Sponsor, its directors, officers, members and agents shall be limited to the raffle ticket price paid. In case of any dispute regarding the conduct of the raffle, the decision of the Raffle Sponsor shall be final. The courts of Summit County, Colorado shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute concerning the raffle.
Summary of Car Lease
Summary of 3-Year Car Lease for 2020 Summit Rotary Car Raffle
Term of Lease is 3 years from time of signing - Total Lease Miles is 31,500 personal use miles. Unless vehicle is purchased by Winner at end of term Winner pays a penalty of $0.20 per mile over 31,500 mi.
Purchase option at end of lease: $17,182.40 plus applicable fees and taxes.
Winner must qualify under the financial terms of Ford Credit.
No Lease Extension, Transfer, or Early Termination.
Winner must provide specified auto insurance coverage and comply with all requirements of that insurance.
Winner will pay for all damage not covered by insurance.
Winner is responsible for proper maintenance of the vehicle and keeping proper records of that maintenance.
Standard new vehicle warranty is included.
Wear and tear exceeding stated standards will be the responsibility of Winner
Title, registration and licensing is the responsibility of the winner.