And The Winner Is....
Jeff Marmins of Folsom, California!
Summary of Car Lease
Summary of 2-Year Car Lease for 2021 Summit Rotary Car Raffle
As stated and detailed in the Motor Vehicle Lease Agreement the winner of the Rotary Club of Summit County Car Raffle (“Winner”) understands:
- Term of Lease is 2 years from time of signing
- Total Lease Miles is 21,952 personal use miles. Unless vehicle is purchased by Winner at end of term Winner pays a penalty of $0.20 per mile over Total Lease Miles
- Purchase option at end of lease: $21,952 plus applicable fees and taxes
- Winner must qualify under the financial terms of Ford Credit
- No Lease Extension, Transfer, or Early Termination
- Winner must provide specified auto insurance coverage and comply with all requirements of that insurance
- Winner will pay for all damage not covered by insurance
- Winner is responsible for proper maintenance of the vehicle and keeping proper records of that maintenance
- Standard new vehicle warranty is included
- Wear and tear exceeding stated standards will be the responsibility of Winner
- Title, registration and licensing is the responsibility of the winner