Grand Prize - 2019 Ford Escape SE
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST, BUT OUR CAR RAFFLE HAS SOLD OUT FOR THE 2019 SEASON.
We are extremely grateful to our many supporters.
The final drawing will be on the Main Stage of Breckenridge Oktoberfest, September 7that 5 p.m. Winners need not be present to claim their prize.
For the video of the drawing and an announcement of the winner, tune in here, like us on Facebook, or check the Summit Daily News.
Check Out The 2018 Drawing
The Rotary Club of Summit County's Terms and Conditions
2019 Car Raffle Official Rules
* Ticket prices: 1 for $10, 4 for $30, or 15 for $100
* Prize is a new 2019 Ford Escape, VIN 1FMCU9GDXKUB03559, MSRP $29,095 OR $20,000 in cash, at the winner's discretion.
* Maximum of 8,500 tickets will be sold; If all tickets are sold, the odds of winning are 1 in 567 when purchasing 15 tickets for $100
* Prize Drawing Location, Date and Time will be the Oktoberfest Main Stage, Main St, Breckenridge, CO on Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019 at 5:00 pm
* Online sales will terminate on or any time before Sept. 7, 2019 depending on ticket availability
* You need not be present to win
1) Each purchaser of a raffle ticket must be at least 18 years old and only one individual's name may be associated with each ticket. All federal, state and local rules shall apply to the raffle. Tickets may be purchased by from the website or in person from a Rotary Club member. Payments for online tickets may only be by credit or debit card. Any credit or debit card payment that is denied shall disqualify the pending purchase. All online ticket sales shall be by the internet at the raffle website www.winrotarycar.com. All e-mail communications will be sent to the e-mail address provided by a purchaser as part of the purchase. Such communications shall include purchase confirmation and raffle ticket number. Purchaser is required to provide to the Raffle Sponsor a valid, functioning e-mail address and mailing address. The Raffle Sponsor, its processing agent and their respective directors, officers, and members assume no responsibility for incorrect, invalid, terminated or non-functioning e-mail or mailing addresses or lost, incomplete, late, illegible, or undelivered entries or entries without complete, acceptable payment.
2) By submitting an entry, each purchaser acknowledges having read and agreed to abide by these Official Raffle Rules.
3) Once a ticket has been purchased, it is non-refundable except in event the raffle is cancelled in accordance with the raffle regulations of the Colorado Secretary of State. Although a ticket may be transferred, the Raffle Sponsor shall communicate only with the ticket purchaser as shown on its records until proof of the ticket transfer is provided to the Raffle Sponsor. Any transferee of a ticket must be eligible under these Rules in order to win under any drawing.
4) Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets sold as stated above. The odds of winning the car would be (# tickets purchased) / (# tickets sold). Odds of winning improve as more tickets are purchased.
5) If the winner selects to win the car prize, they will receive title to the car, subject to payment by the winner of all applicable taxes and delivery fees. Title to the car prize will be clear of any debt or financing liens. If the winner selects to win the cash prize, they will receive the cash by check or by bank transfer at the Sponsor's discretion.
6) Each ticket shall be sequentially numbered from the first ticket sold through the last ticket number sold. The raffle period shall be from the date the first ticket is sold, through the Drawing Date and Time or such earlier date and time as the maximum number of tickets is sold. Online ticket sales will be closed at any time on or before the Drawing Date. Ticket purchase deadlines, and drawing dates, times and locations, may be extended or changed at the Raffle Sponsor's discretion, subject to approval of the Colorado Secretary of State.
7) Each online purchaser will be sent a receipt via e-mail that will identify the purchaser's unique raffle ticket number(s). An image of the completed tickets will be included. The original printed raffle ticket will be retained by the Raffle Sponsor and the stub, with purchaser’s information written in pen so it looks like any other entry, will be entered into the drawing along with the stubs of all other tickets sold. U.S. Postal regulations prohibit the mailing of raffle tickets.
8) At the raffle drawing, the winning raffle ticket stub shall be chosen by picking it from a large container containing all ticket stubs, thoroughly mixed. The winner does not need to be present at the drawing to win.
9) The holders of the winning ticket shall be notified by telephone (if number is available) and/or e-mail and Certified U.S. Mail at the address provided by the purchaser. The winning ticket number and name of the winner and their respective cities (but not addresses) shall also be placed on the Raffle web site immediately after the drawing. This information may also be publicized in other media.
10) The winner of the drawing shall be required to provide the Raffle Sponsor with a signed statement confirming their eligibility under these Rules and applicable law, proof of age and social security number, and a release confirming the Raffle Sponsor's permission to use the winner's name, city, state, and likeness in media releases and other publicity.
11) As a general matter, federal and state income tax can be between 25% to 40% of the value of the raffle prize. Please consult with your own tax advisor. The winner will be entirely and solely responsible for paying any such taxes.
12) If the car prize is chosen it will be awarded in its then present, "as is", condition with a full manufacturer's warranty. This is a new car but will have several hundred miles on the odometer due to its transport to ticket selling venues around Summit County during the raffle period.
13) Purchasers of tickets, by participating in the raffle, release the Raffle Sponsor, its directors, officers, members and agents from any and all liability, loss or claim arising out of any raffle prize, expressly waive any such claim and agree that the liability, if any, of the Raffle Sponsor, its directors, officers, members and agents shall be limited to the raffle ticket price paid. In case of any dispute regarding the conduct of the raffle, the decision of the Raffle Sponsor shall be final. The courts of Summit County, Colorado shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute concerning the raffle.